Sunday, August 1, 2010

Quick Update

I know.....I know....It's been a bit since I've written.  Tomorrow I will have a lovely blueberry pie recipe to post complete with pictures, but since this blog is called "things I like, by me", I thought I would do a little shout out to my friends who don't read this blog, but are currently staring in "13 the musical" at Live Arts.  It is really great.  Really great!  It is freaking awesome what some good musical direction can do and this show's music is hard!  The entire cast (from what I can tell) is under the age of 21, and the show was written by Jason Robert Brown who wrote "The Last Five Years", "Songs For A New World" and "Parade".  While chatting about the show afterwards with friends over a few drinks, we decided this was the show that "High school Musical" should have been.  Smart, funny, good music, and so much more about what it's really like to be in high school.  So you only have a few more days, but go see it.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment