Sunday, June 13, 2010

Let's start at the very beginning...


There are so many things I love. Cooking, eating, watching movies, spending time with those dear to me, enjoying theatre (as an active participant or as an active audience member,) traveling and many more. I have some lovely friends who also have these blog things, and I have toyed with the idea of having one of my own for awhile, mostly because I have had the pleasure of enjoying some freaking amazing examples of my interest listed above and I would love to share them with others. Recipes, great plays, good bands, these are all things I have been lucky enough to stumble upon and I depend on others to enlighten me with their experiences as well. So here we are. Enjoy or ignore me, but feel free to give me your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment